Enclean® is a biocide that removes algae and green deposits from hard surfaces and building materials such as asphalt, block paving, steel, zinc, aluminium, exterior wood, glass, plastic, bricks and concrete.
- Fast and long-lasting results which are visible within a few hours
- Plant origin
- Easy-to-use with a low dose rate
- Does not foam
- Quickly degrades into natural elements.
Enclean® can be applied on pavements, greenhouse exteriors, patios, walls, concrete or wood street furniture, cemeteries, roofs, wooden decking, fence panels and playing surfaces. For other materials, perform a test on a non-visible corner before applying Enclean® to the entire surface.
- Apply using a red 0.4 evenspray nozzle
- 15L of mixed solution covers 555m2
- Enclean® contains 500 g/l nonanoic acid
- EC: Emulsifiable Concentrate
Availability: In stock