Nomix Kerbside Spraying Unit (KSU)
The Nomix Kerbside Spraying Unit is a vehicle-mounted Total Droplet Control (TDC) herbicide application system, designed to be fitted to road sweepers and similar vehicles. The KSU delivers targeted application on highways, kerb edges and fence lines.
The Kerbside Spraying Unit is:
- Easy to use - the system sits as a small and simple control box in the vehicle’s cab
- Robust – the system is designed with a spray arm that knocks back into place
- Easy to maintain – the system comprises of modular components that are easy to clean and maintain
- Available in three sizes – mini, midi and maxi versions of the KSU are available
- Cost-effective – the KSU is designed for use with other road maintenance vehicles, such as road sweepers, saving time and money
- Efficient – a single 5-litre box of herbicide can spray an area of 0.5ha.
To view our range of herbicides for use with the KSU, visit our TDC herbicide store pages.
Nomix KSU is our TDC application system designed to be fitted to road sweepers and similar vehicles. The KSU delivers targeted application on highways, kerb edges and fence lines. The KSU allows budgets to be maximised by combining resources.
Nomix KSU allows targeted application on hard surfaces, which is compliant with legislation and best practice. The system is sealed, eliminating any risk to the operator from contact with the herbicide.