Nomix Frontline Classic
The Frontline Classic combines the latest in low-volume application technology with TDC herbicides to control weeds safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Lightweight - the system utilises a 5-litre box of ready-to-use herbicide which connects directly to the applicator
- Ready to go – the system includes a battery pack, charger and 5-litre backpack
- Long-lasting – the powerful battery can last for up to two days on a single charge
- Easy to use – the LCD readout displays all key information
- Optimised for operator control – the electric trigger mechanism is simple for the operator to use in any situation
- Highly accurate – the pacer control mechanism makes for easier and more accurate application
- Efficient – a single 5-litre box of herbicide can treat over 0.5 hectares.
To view our range of herbicides for use with the Frontline Classic, view our range of TDC herbicides.
The Frontline Classic is the latest in hand-held low-volume application technology. Nomix 5-litre packs of ready-to-use Total Droplet Control (TDC) herbicides are placed in the comfortable backpack and connect to the applicator via a tube. The system is sealed, eliminating any risk to the operator from contact with the herbicide. As there is no mixing of herbicides required with the Frontline Classic, there is no risk of spillages causing environmental contamination.
Nomix Total Droplet Control is a low-volume system and it virtually eliminates spray drift and run-off, making the Frontline Classic safer for operators, bystanders, animals and the environment.
The Frontline Classic Instruction Manual